~Tatsumaki~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tatsumaki~

This is where the Tatsumaki Schedrule, Daily Missions, and other Sorts will be headed. Remember after you make an account CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Sora Namisaki
RP Character Information I_vote_lcapRP Character Information I_voting_barRP Character Information I_vote_rcap 
Mokasu Tatsumaki
RP Character Information I_vote_lcapRP Character Information I_voting_barRP Character Information I_vote_rcap 
Harunami Namisaki
Shinazuka Zukemono
Koshori Satori aka "Tony"
Xenort Sakuma
Inazuma Fantomu
latpei
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Arashi Namichiha
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is floter

Our users have posted a total of 172 messages in 5 subjects

RP Character Information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

RP Character Information Empty
PostSubject: RP Character Information   RP Character Information I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:19 am

Name: Harunami Namisaki
Sex: Male
Race: Black
Appearance: Long black spiky hair (Madara's Hair). Dark black eyes. Black & red robes (I'm wearing on roblox) Japanese Kanji on Namisaki on the back. Jap Kanji for phoenix on arm.
Weapons: Two Zanpaktous.
Keke Genkai: Namisaki Eyes.
Abilities: Magic (Fairy Tail) Devil Fruit (OP) Swordsman (Bleach) Jutsu ( Naruto)
Back Story- Harunami grew up as a only child, a prince of the Namichiha Clan of the Village Hidden in the Shadows. He was just like itachi, a genius at everything. Graduated academy at 5. Became a chuunin at 7. Became a jounin at 9. He joined the Anbu at 11. During one of his triple spy missions, he heard of a plot by his father, who was the devil in human form. He was going to kill his 3 year old brother, sora, so that he could seal 10 legendary demons in him & use him to take over the world. Enraged, Haru had a sword forced by the finest steel in the land of fire. After it was forged, he slaughter the entire village and sent his brother to an adoptive family in the Uchiha clan. From age 11 to 16, Harunami spent it creating & mastering new jutsu. He used one of his jutsu to universe skip. He went to several universes and mastered everything they had to teach. He rebuilt his clan and renamed it Namisaki. He found his brother & told him everything. From age 16 to 21, Haru spent his time training and honing his powers.
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: RP Character Information   RP Character Information I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Birth Name: Sora Namisaki
Name: Sora Tatsumaki
Race: Black (Lighting changes skin color)
Appearance: Long purple hair with a black trench-coat and normally a purple overcoat. Dual swords and a purple tatoo on his stomach as a seal.
Weapons: Dual Zanpaktou
Kekkei Genkai: Namisaki Eyes. Tatsumaki Eyes.
Abilities: Darkness Magic (Fairy Tail) Swordsman (Bleach) Jutsu ( Naruto)

Sora uses a Kekkei Genkai he developed while being partnered with Tatsumaki called the "Void" Release. Void release allows the user to create " zero-point fields, regardless of whether it's physical or not. As such Void Release offers a wide range of jutsu with various natures and effects. Physical Void Release can take on two different forms - constant and dynamic. The constant Void Release mostly create zero-point fields where no physical particles can exist. The dynamic Void Release creates dense structures from void nature chakra. The structures that are formed are highly destructive, most capable of sublimating a target. Most dynamic Void Release techniques have a stronger drawing force than constant, due to their immensely dense structures, but dynamic Void Release jutsu does not last as long as constant. Abstract Void Release is more versatile than the Physical Void Release. The Abstract Void Release draw out chakra or life energy pulling it into the air where it can be supplemented. This form of Void Release creates hindrances in a target, as well as supplementary effects for the wielder if the Void Release technique is also an absorption technique."

This technique becomes INCREASINGLY easier, but is rather hard to control and is nearly impossible to. It also allows members with the Tatsumaki eyes to use Darkness Release, which is a form of the Void. Though, only those bonded with Tatusmaki or Black and White that have the Tatsumaki eyes aswell can use Void Release to it's fullest extent. The only known members to use it are Apollo, Mokasu, and Sora Tatsumaki.
Back Story- To Be Announced

Last edited by Sora Namisaki on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darwintepe.wix.com/cursedtaka2013#!books/cnec
Koshori Satori aka "Tony"

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: RP Character Information   RP Character Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Name: Koshori Satori aka "Tony"
Race: ?
Appearance: Wears a black robe with a hood over his head
Weapons: ?
Keke Genkai: ?
Abilities: Illusions and Soul Manipulation. More later to be announced.
Back Story- So far, the only thing known is that he is brother with Mokasu when they were young, but they were somehow separated.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: RP Character Information   RP Character Information I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Name: Mokasu Tatsumaki
Appearance: Long dark purple hair, black and purple robe, duals swords one like sasukes going right and the other going left.
Weapons: Kusanagi and Kusangi
Kekkei Genkai: Tatsumaki Eyes.
Abilities: Jutsu, Magic, Swordsmen, Genjutsu
Back Story: Unknown
Back to top Go down
Xenort Sakuma

Xenort Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: RP Character Information   RP Character Information I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Name: Xenort Sakuma

Appearance: A Young Teen With A Green Scarf Covering His Mouth His Hair Is Spiky While Also Being White. He Seems To Always Wear Glasses That Never Show His Eye's. He Wear A White School Shirt And Jean Pant's.

Kekkei Genkai: Spritual Clockwork, Felis Sight (Eyes of pure energy)

Weapons: He uses his energy and power to transfer his spirit to his hand,etc to boost attack yet hurt himself, Also he is able to use his spiritual energy to create a weapon. His spirit can be Darkness Light And Pure Synthesized energy.

Abilities: Hand To Hand Combat and Swordman's Magic (Fairy Tale)

Backstory: No one loved him not even himself just a wanderer go across the globe. At the age of 4 his parent disappeared one day going off to the market. He took that as a lie and he was abandoned. Its been 10 years and no one adopted Xenort like he was a castaway a  bad luck item. He soon left the orphanage to find himself in the world. He has the personality. Touch me you lose that hand. Later on in life 3 months later he learned his Kekkei Genkai was letting him turn his spirit into devastating power enough to wipe a mountain clean off the earth. Yet at the age of 14 not much he could master as him being 15 currently. He learned 3 spirit links Darkness Light And Pure Synthesized Energy and also how to make 3 weapons out of those energy's. He still has more to learn so as he is searching for himself he look for people with his own Kekkei Genkai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Character Information   RP Character Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Character Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Tatsumaki~ :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: