~Tatsumaki~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tatsumaki~

This is where the Tatsumaki Schedrule, Daily Missions, and other Sorts will be headed. Remember after you make an account CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Sora Namisaki
Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_voting_barChapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mokasu Tatsumaki
Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_voting_barChapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harunami Namisaki
Shinazuka Zukemono
Koshori Satori aka "Tony"
Xenort Sakuma
Inazuma Fantomu
latpei
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Arashi Namichiha
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is floter

Our users have posted a total of 172 messages in 5 subjects

Chapter Three: Cursed Taka

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Here*
Back to top Go down
Xenort Sakuma

Xenort Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Who say's im here for that. I travel gather info ,and if you really want to test my strength get up here and fight me or you would rather shut up and continue your fight with your dad.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:18 pm

"Sora, lets continue after I kill this Baka......"

Tatsumaki eyes open stage 1 I teleport behind xenort pulling out my katana running chakara through it slicing his cheek making it drip blood.
Back to top Go down
Xenort Sakuma

Xenort Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:26 pm

*After it hits my cheek i hold it in between my fingers while the chakra is burning my fingers*
Now now are we trying to kill each other?
*I start to glow white as my spiritual energy goes to my hands*
If i have to ill send you hell right now. *My hand start to glow brightly white as i let go of the katana i use my fist to punch you while releasing the energy to add more force and pain*
I hope that hurt
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 pm

would've attempted to stop the attack by transforming his hand into a darkness whipfist and trying to lock the mysterious persons arm. He'd then do the same with his son's arm. He'd glare at his son with his Tatsumaki eyes and look at him intensely. He'd then turn to the mysterious man, give him a warm smile and say "Could you please stop attacking for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
http://darwintepe.wix.com/cursedtaka2013#!books/cnec
Xenort Sakuma

Xenort Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Gladly. The energy soon goes into my chest were it was as it sits once more. i also sit watching watching
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:11 pm

"Sorry father, don't punish me this guy started it....."

My eyes turn back to normal puts my katana away teleports to my father.

"Sorry mysterious man, I under estimated you...."
Back to top Go down
Xenort Sakuma

Xenort Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:25 pm

No problem it happens all the time. -smiles as he gets over it-
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Smiles

"No hard feelings"
Back to top Go down
Xenort Sakuma

Xenort Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:30 pm

None what so ever

*smiles as he disappers to go and sleep*
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 pm

"I don't know his name...But Tatsumaki will track him in the morning. In the meantime, I will be punishing you. You're going to spend the night in Tatsumaki's cage.... With Black and White... Try not to die for me while you're there."
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:08 am

...... Fine goodnight.

Goes to cage opens door.
"Hey black and white....... What did you do to upset my father?
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:37 pm

White: oh nothing much...
Back to top Go down
Xenort Sakuma

Xenort Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:35 pm

*Wakes up from sleeping*

Good morning world i better get going look for my clan maybe ill see those two again and study there eye's more eh i dont know what will happen. Already lets head out
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Wakes up stretches walks out the cage, teleports to my father.

"Good morning father and Tatsumaki white and black, btw what did you mean by not to get killed father?
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:09 am

Would get up and release Moka from the cage. He'd sigh and start to stretch, ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:18 pm

"I guess so cracks knuckles and neck I'm rdy sora."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Three: Cursed Taka
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Tatsumaki~ :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: