~Tatsumaki~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tatsumaki~

This is where the Tatsumaki Schedrule, Daily Missions, and other Sorts will be headed. Remember after you make an account CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Sora Namisaki
Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_vote_lcapChapter Three: Cursed Taka I_voting_barChapter Three: Cursed Taka I_vote_rcap 
Mokasu Tatsumaki
Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_vote_lcapChapter Three: Cursed Taka I_voting_barChapter Three: Cursed Taka I_vote_rcap 
Harunami Namisaki
Shinazuka Zukemono
Koshori Satori aka "Tony"
Xenort Sakuma
Inazuma Fantomu
latpei
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Arashi Namichiha
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is floter

Our users have posted a total of 172 messages in 5 subjects

Chapter Three: Cursed Taka

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

Chapter Three: Cursed Taka Empty
PostSubject: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:34 pm

would be laying down, his body leaning against a wall. Taki Deamon, his closest friend would be next to him. Mokasu, his adopted son, would probably be there two, if he of course wanted. He had sent Black and White to send messages to the people he thought was worthy (pretty much everyone on the RP) to meet him here.
Back to top Go down
http://darwintepe.wix.com/cursedtaka2013#!books/cnec
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 am

Teleports in on his sword handle standing on it with smoke covering the area jumps off sword and puts it back in its case.
" Hello father, who is this? Where are you're minions black and white?
I'm kidding but where are they?
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am

would crack his neck. "You know... We're the same age... Just because I...Well...'adopted' you doesn't mean you always have to call me father. As for them, they should be back any time soon. I sent them out to scout the strongest fighters in the area. That way, we might get some competition and stuff like that. It could be very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:52 am

Hm.... I see so can we train for the time being its boring just waiting here...
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:13 am

You think you could possibly handle it, Moka-Kun?
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:56 am

Please don't use Tatsumaki, I just want to train....
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:10 am

Yeah, yeah... Just get up.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 am

Fine....
Gets up pulls out my sword Kusanagi.
Ready?
Runs chakara through the blade teleporting behind him about to slice him waiting to see what he does.
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:49 pm

's eyes would've flashed the moment Moka-Kun pulled out his sword. They would've instantly turned into the Tatsumaki eyes. He would've glared at him as he took the time to stream chakra through his blade, and hopefully would've placed him under a genjutsu to freeze him. At that moment, he would've casually explained. "I didn't say "start" yet".

If his genjutsu did not go through, he would've jumped to the side and had his leg fully scraped by the sword. He then would spiral around, his bonded Zero-Zetsu-ish body allowing his wound to heal pretty quickly and stand up precisely. He'd pull out his two blades and use his Namisaki eyes. He'd wait for his next move, or until someone interrupted them.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Typo.   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:35 am

"The genjutsu won't hold me, remember I also have Tatsumaki eyes.

Goes to slice he then jumps so his leg is only sliced then, I back flip away from him to make sure I didn't get countered or attacked.
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:13 am

would've smiled and focused his chakra to his feet. His feet would still be physically burnt, but he wouldn't feel any pain for a couple of minutes. He'd just stand there, trying to act as cool as possible while saying. "How can you be my son if you can't even hurt my feet..." He'd let out a fake sigh before flashing his eyes. His Tatsumaki eyes would spiral, evolving from the first stage to the second. The second allowed him to use his Void Release, something Moka-Kun would probably know about.

"Void Release: Tatsumaki's Howl!" He'd yell, before blowing a giant blast of Darkness chakra towards his opponent. This would probably blow him a great distance away and allow Sora to start healing his feet and stop healing his legged wound.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:37 am

" I see so that was just a diversion to heal? Eh.... And, I will show you why, you adopted me to be your son."
Tatsumaki eyes come on.
Lightning style: Lightning armor now I will move as freely as I please.
Runs in front of sora in half a second.
Tatsumaki Eyes: Infinite darkness.

"You are in a world of darkness so you won't see me attack or anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:16 pm

"Just because I can't see you doesn't mean I won't win..."

He smirked and created a Lightning armor of his own. Now, he concentrated chakra to his ears.

"Darkness style: Seiting..." He whispered, his body glowing with black chakra.
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Fantomu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:17 pm

*Sitting on a rock in the distance watching*

Inazuma: I see we got a bad ass over here
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:24 pm

"Hm.... Forget about gen doesn't work on you I suppose, we're both in armor so lets fight with are full speed and, strength."
Pulls out both Kusanagi and Kusangi, running lightning chakara in one and black fire in the other.

"I'll wait for you to take your weapons out and, when your ready."

"Inazuma you made it where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:33 pm

Would still have his eyes closed. He pointed to a direction and said. "We have a visitor."
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:45 pm

"Hm?...." Talking about light?
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:16 am

Yeah. Awesome picture by the way.

Sora's ears would twitch and his lightning armor would flash. He'd appear a few inches away from Mokasu with his fist raised and stopped at his nose.

His eyes then opened, revealing the third stage of the Tatsumaki eyes.

"By the way, you're open..."
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:20 am

Thanks.

Eyes widen up. Teleports behind him getting ready to combo him.

"Why didn't you hit me with that punch? I was distracted.
Back to top Go down
Xenort Sakuma

Xenort Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:21 pm

(Staring at the battle a few miles away)

Tatsumaki. Those eye's that must be the tatsumaki's kekkei genkai. I better get more info on this later but for now ill just sit back and enjoy the fight
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Who are you in roblox or Skype??

Never mind about that, Sora lets continue.
Back to top Go down
Xenort Sakuma

Xenort Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:40 pm

*zaklolman in roblox*
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Would slowly turn around, letting his guard completely down.

"Its not just that guy... Now there's two..."
Back to top Go down
Xenort Sakuma

Xenort Sakuma

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:17 pm

*Notice's i have been found*

-thinks- How the. How can someone see or hear me from this range. I better not get involved im not that kind of guy ill wait for him to come to me.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Sora gets comboed letting his guard down.

"Why are you Xenort? Sora called for the strongest fighters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter Three: Cursed Taka   Chapter Three: Cursed Taka I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter Three: Cursed Taka
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next