~Tatsumaki~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tatsumaki~

This is where the Tatsumaki Schedrule, Daily Missions, and other Sorts will be headed. Remember after you make an account CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Sora Namisaki
The First Chapter I_vote_lcapThe First Chapter I_voting_barThe First Chapter I_vote_rcap 
Mokasu Tatsumaki
The First Chapter I_vote_lcapThe First Chapter I_voting_barThe First Chapter I_vote_rcap 
Harunami Namisaki
Shinazuka Zukemono
Koshori Satori aka "Tony"
Xenort Sakuma
Inazuma Fantomu
latpei
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Arashi Namichiha
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is floter

Our users have posted a total of 172 messages in 5 subjects

The First Chapter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:37 pm

The scene starts off with Sora sitting on a mountain top. He's calmly meditating as he feels an usual (yet ominous) presence overtake the area.
Back to top Go down
http://darwintepe.wix.com/cursedtaka2013#!books/cnec
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:23 pm

-Thunder rumbles & lightning flashes and the wind picks up-

Sora feels his presence drawing near and gets nervous. How long as it been since he saw his older brother? 2 years? maybe 3? He awakens from his meditation and begins to prep for the battle that would soon come.

-A lightning streak falls in front of Sora making him jump back directly into Harunami's sword-

Harunami- You a bit off edge little brother. You allowed yourself to be damaged off of a simple trick such as this? Petty.. I thought I trained you better than his.

-The body that Harunami pierced starts to fade away & Sora appears to be in the exact same mediation spot-

Sora- No brother, it is you that has gotten sloppy. Allowing yourself to be fooled by a simple after-image. A trick that YOU taught me.

-Harunami's body starts to fade away and Harunami appears to be leaning on the opposite side of the same rock, with his hand resting on his hip sword similar to how sasuke does it-

Harunami- It's been too long sora, how are you.

Sora- Not sora...

Harunami- Ahhh Tatsumaki.... It has indeed been too long.

Tatsumaki(Sora)- New hair-do? Why is it white now. & whats up with your new outfit? You look half dead/half alive.

Harunami- I like my new look. It's intimidating. The white represents me being reborn. My outfit represents my death. I am angelic and demonic. I am the reaper. I am the saviour. I am all. I am none.

Tatsumaki(Sora) - Nice speach but nobody gives a fuck.

Harunami- Now Now Tatsu, no need to be hostile. I see you still pissed about last time we met. But alas, you thought I was powerful before, you cant begin to imagine my strenght now. Matter fact you know what, I'm tired of you occupying my brother's body. It's about time you get your own.

-With teleport like speed, Harunami chi blocks Sora so that he cannot preform techniques.-

-AmiNoTsuChi No Jutsu: Extraction-

-Harunami takes his hip sword and stabs himself in the hand, which just goes through, and stabs sora directing in his soul and removes tatsumaki.-

-Tatsumaki lays on the ground in front of Sora's mediation body, naked and shivering-

Harunami- Your strenght has been reduced to 0. All the abilities you have collected over the years has been transfered to sora. You have to start over. At this moment you are a nobody.

-Sora slowly opens his eyes to reveal a new stage of Tatsumaki Eyes-

Sora- Hello brother.
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 pm

"Now you're messing with Tatsumaki, ehh?" He planted his feet firmly on the ground. doing a small hop and then throwing himself forward at full speed. He came at him at full speed, but at the last second would transport himself behind Harunami, kicking him in the back. Harunami flipped backwards, landing on his feet while Sora's eyes began to spin and a new symbol was created. "Hahaha...." He said, his aura starting to become more and more ominous. Then he stopped, his body fell to the floor and his eyes started spinning out of control. Tatsumaki arose and began to laugh. "Now, Now, Harunami. You know that me and the twelve other demons inside Sora are the only things keeping him alive, now don't you? Hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Harunami- (wondering who his brother kicked in the back since his back was firmly placed on the rock- Sora get the hell up.

-Thunder rumbles, Lightning flashes, & the wind picks up-

-Harunami is like DAFUQ since somebody decided to steal his awesome entrance. Only one person..-

Harunami- Ohh its you. How you been Amaku.

Amakusora- Is that any way to treat me Master. Gosh you then got meaner since we left that fairy tail universe.

Tatsumaki- (dumbfounded) DO NOT IGNORE M..

-Gets shut up by Amaku literally putting his foot down tatsumaki's throat-

Amakusora- Dont interrupt your seniors.

Harunami- Ahaha you grow more like me everyday my friend.

Amakusora- Indeed master. (he looks over at sora) You must just recently used the extraction incantation.

Harunami- Yeahh, I thought it would so my brother some good to be free of this (gestures at the struggling tatsumaki) thing. It's not the same spell we developed. I had to modify it with the death reaper seal jutsu so that Sora can be reborn without having the limitations he had before. Physically he should be way stronger than what I was a few years back. I'm afraid he is no where near catching up to us now that we mastered the UniHopNoMi spell. He will still be stuck with the limitations of this universe, let alone this galaxy.

Amakusora- That kinda sucks, I thought he would be a rival for me. I guess I have to wait for this guy, who has taken a liking to my shoes, to get stronger. But that could take awhile since Im stronger than 6 of sora's demons combined INCLUDING his former self.

Harunami- Well thats true. I think I may have to modify the UniHopNoMI spell with the space-time jutsu so that I can take Sora to the Bleach Universe so that He can learn the art of sword fighting. Or We could travel to the One Piece Universe but I really dont like that one. So much rubber.

Amakusora- Hahaha luffy was a funny one. But you really didnt have to slice him up like that. You made Zoro and HawkEye look like sakura.

Harunami- HAHAHA now that was funny. Poor sakura. Nobody likes her.

Tatsumaki- IHDUHFBREYGYBDIFG

Harunami- Ohh. can you remove your foot from his mouth. I think he is suffocating.

~I think I'll do it~

-Sora gets up from the ground and teleports, grabs tatsumaki and teleports back to his position in less that .05 secs-

Harunami- Lets go amaku. Sora has some getting use to before he is able to partake in a battle with me.

-Leaves in a dust cloud-
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:31 pm

"Bitch ass...Come on..Let's go.." He'd say, following them.
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Amakusora- Master Do you..

Harunami- (interrupting) Of course I sense them. I dont understand how he has the ability to sense me at all since neither you or I use chakra anymore. That ritual spell we used cleansed us of our ninja ways leaving only power and mind left. The same ritual was used when we gain magic abilities and mastered our reitsu. We need a new name for it..

Amakusora- With all due respect master, shut the fuck up and get back to work. We need to get out of here before Sora catches up. You KNOW how unstable you get once your major power support has been removed and replaced with a greater power. That poor poor universe you destroyed..

Harunami- I am sure that the beybladers are doing just fine. All I did was server the universe in have with that new technique I developed last may and now im a bad guy.

Amakusora- Ima send Kushou after them while we go to the bleach universe. That aizen guy is running loose again and nothing is going well after you killed ichigo.

Harunami- OHHH but it was you that said soembody ought to kill him. That he was too op. That motherfucker was. Part shinigami, part hollow, a visored, AND a quincy. A quick dragon chidori to his main reitsu point and now im a villian.

Amakusora- You could have spared the poor kid. He did save the world.

Harunami- So did goku but that didnt stop him from kamehameha-ing me in the same chest. I still have the troll face he formed on the tip of his kameha wave on my chest.

Amakusora- Why didnt you shed yet.

Harunami- Because of that (he points to his left)

Amakusora- See what you did. Now they caught up.

Harunami- Ohh eat a dick, you got this one homie. I see you at the hideout.

Amakusora- Lets go Kushou. (A person who is the inverted form of amaku slides out of his bod)

Amakusora- It is soo nice having my own angelic demon xD.
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:24 pm

"Do you sense that? Someone's coming our way, Sora"

"Yeah Yeah, I hope Harunami knows that the punch I gave him was a tracker, I don't need to sense his chakra"

"He's getting soft"

"Well of course, he's an idiot. Alright. FUSE!"

Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:59 pm

-AirShout NoMe Jutsu-

-The air around Sora intensifieds and shimmers-

Harunami- Brother, I do not like to be insulted. As always I am 10 steps ahead of you. I have been listening to your whole conversation by the means of a speak spell hidden in tatsumaki's mouth when amaku put his jordan 13's in it aha. The tracker you supposedly put on me was void. Any technique used on me is automatically transfered to an automatic sorting sytems aka Amakusora thats to a specialized spell created just for you xD. The person you were tracking is amaku. Why do you think I stalled so long and sent him your way. I didnt need you finding out where my hideout is.

-Amaku taps into the transmit-

Amaku- You going to have to spot using me as bait Master. Sometimes I think I'm just your tool :'(

Harunami- Amaku get out your feelings. You know you my subordinate, my son, my partner. To make you feel better I will create a new collab spell no jutsu just to use on tatsumaki.

Amaku- REALLY ^_^

Harunami- Yes really but you might wanna watch out for that suthomashi coming your way.

Amaku- YES wait what ?

-BOOM-

Kushou- Saved your ass again Amaku

-They both get up from the crater made from that suthomagashi. Amaku's clothes is torn and he has a scar over his right eye and lip.-

Amaku- I was about to DISAPPEAR until you APPEARED and deflected the attack which by the way was deflected into me thank you very much. Just look at my face. It took me years to find a perfect face for myself and now I..

"STOP IGNORING ME"

Harunami- Well I think its time for me to make my departure. Amaku, you know what happens if you come back with a lost right.

Amaku- A ihsagamohtus I know master.

Harunami- Ok now handle this and dont go into level 2. That is forbidden for now.

Kushou- What about me grandmaster?

Harunami- Dont go level 1 you. Just stay with you know what until Amaku goes level 2. Then you can go level 1.

Kushou & Amaku- AYE SIR.

Harunami- I am soooo going to kill Happy...

-Ends transmission-
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:49 am

Sora: Well this is a pain, i'll have to start using all twelve of my other demons now... I've only gotten up to 8 at the same time as Tatsumaki, so it should be interesting to see what using all 12 with Tatsu does...

He closed his eyes and began to poke his stomach with all ten of his fingers, one at a time. As each finger touched his stomach, his power increased dramatically and a shockwave would explode around him. After all ten of his fingers were done, he'd open one eye and then the other, the transformation being complete.

Sora Tatsumaki - All Twelve Demons: GaagaahhhhaAHAHAHAAHAHAAH! I'LL KILL HIM! I'LL KILL THEM ALL! HAAARRRUUUNAAMAMIII!!!!!!!!!!! IILLLL KILLL YOUU ALLLL!"

He said, taking one step forward as the sound around him would explodingly boom. He'd be right behind Kushou and Amaku. They all would wait a second before Amaku would say. "Hahaha, that did not-" and Kushou would drop to the ground, his limbs cut off. Sora would then look at Amaku and say. "Begone....." and flick the air, A circle of dark magic would appear quickly before Amaku would simply be blown away.

Tatsumaki: "Alright, we need to get as far away as possible and then stop the transformation"

Sora: Right, my body can't handle all of this.

He would then travel at seemingly Light speed to another dimension and then back, so he knew he was in the dimension as Haru when he could sense him. Then he undid the transformation.
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:06 pm

-Harunami feels Sora getting closer-

Harunami - Goddammit Amaku. Couldnt make your demon clones stronger? He blew them up faster than sakura could die.

-Amaku emerges from my shadows.-

Amaku - Heyy, dont blame me. Blame Kushou. It was his fault for deflecting that blast into my clone. That guy is as weak as sora was back when we defeated him and tatsumaki back in HFIL. Your poor father. You should go defrost them.

Harunami - Thanks to me gaining control over hell, I have obtained my full demonic powers. & Every since that meeting with his almighty jesus christ, I have obtained angelic powers. Then with my creation magic, nin,tai,gen, juin & ken jutsu, & my devil fruit, I am the most powerful being ever to be known.

Amaku - Always bragging. All I said was go unfreeze your father and you go on and on about being strong. Little did you know that by releasing tatsumaki from sora, you enabled him to fuse together with all of his demons. Then if he has the skill, he can then transform with tatsumaki making him as strong or even stronger than you. Strenght wise I mean. He doesnt know as many techniques as you. Doesnt have any swordsman skills. Doesnt know magic. Doesn't even have a devil fruit.

Harunami - I know I know. Sora has potential. I give him that but he relies too much on other's people power. I'd guess he'd be as strong as krillin without his demons.

Amaku - A krillin and a sakura joke all in one day? You are quite the jokester m'lord.

Harunami - I think I spent to much time with goku. I'm surprised I didnt obtain any techniques from that world.

Amaku - So you telling me you didnt learn that sacred fusion split technique from the saiyan god?

Harunami - I dont count that? When will I ever use it?

Amaku - You can use it now? No sense in running. You already left the 3 dimensional world. We are in the 4th and is getting close to our destination. Sora has caught up. Might as well give me the strenght to put him in the hospital for a few days.

Harunami- You are already stronger than him...

Amaku - Does legendary demons ring a bell ?

Harunami- Fine.

-Harunami does an incantation that will not be revealed this time-

Harunami- GO !

-Amakusora emerges from a dust cloud. Literally glowing with power. His hair has turned pitch black. His clothes changed from black to pure white. His eyes are blood red and his fangs are as sharp as a razor. On top of that he now has his sword.-

-With one graceful swoop, amaku is in front on sora, with his hands on his shoulders looking deep into his eyes.-

Amaku- Fall.

-Sora plummets to the ground but doesnt land-

-With another graceful movement, Amakusora catches and balances sora's body on his middle finger-

Amaku - Fly.

-Amaku flicks his middle finger and sora flys in the opposite direction. Amaku leans to one side as if he is about to fall then to tatsuamki's supprise, he gracefully runs then teleports behind sora with his hand stretched out. Sora stands in mid air,-

Amaku- Drop.

-Sora falls with such power he falls 20 feet into the ground. Amaku waves his hand and the dirt packs in over him.-

-Amaku does a rune spell to keep sora then until after his fight is done. Amaku turns to tatsuamki-

Amaku- Begin.

-Amaku charges Tatsumaki.-
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:00 pm

*Both eyes of the brothers would blink before shutting off*

Sora: Good genjutsu battle, it looks like you won that one..

*He'd slowly drop to his knees, before being caught by his brothers*

*Talking to Sora's ear*

Haru: Yeah, yeah. I need to start training you, you're weaker then Tatsumaki!

Sora: *would smile before standing up*

You guys okay? *He'd ask to the demons who had no idea what was going on*

Sora: We should probably start telling them before we use our Namisaki Eyes. Heh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter   The First Chapter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Chapter
Page 1 of 1