~Tatsumaki~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tatsumaki~

This is where the Tatsumaki Schedrule, Daily Missions, and other Sorts will be headed. Remember after you make an account CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Sora Namisaki
Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_vote_lcapChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_voting_barChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_vote_rcap 
Mokasu Tatsumaki
Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_vote_lcapChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_voting_barChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_vote_rcap 
Harunami Namisaki
Shinazuka Zukemono
Koshori Satori aka "Tony"
Xenort Sakuma
Inazuma Fantomu
latpei
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Arashi Namichiha
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is floter

Our users have posted a total of 172 messages in 5 subjects

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.

Go down 
+4
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Mokasu Tatsumaki
Harunami Namisaki
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:58 am

*Harunami appears to be sitting on a throne. He is wearing his black & red royal robes with both his swords on his right hip. He grabs one with his right hand, does a hand sign & his sword starts to glow with red chakra. He then proceeds to draw the japanesse symbol for summon then he speaks."

Harunami: Come to me my family.
Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:06 am

*A shadow appears from the corner of the room, and as the mysterious shadow started to creep toward Harunami, a young man in black robes appear in front of Harunami's eyes. Harunami stares at him, not being able to identify this man, until the man spoke in a low quiet voice.*

Mysterious Man: Lord Harunami, thank you for summoning me. It is I, Koshori Satori, under the codename of 'Tony.'
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:19 am

Harunami: Ahh yess. It is nice to see you Koshori.

*Haru gets up from the throne then walks towards the door. Koshori falls in line behind him.*

Harunami: In case you are wondering, Koshori, we are going the arena. It is Namisaki custom to greet in battle.
Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:26 am

Koshori: I see. I'm guessing we must battle then. Very well then, can you remind me the custom of battling? I've been gone for too long.

*Koshori rests his arms in his robe expecting a large set of rules*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:30 am

*Lightning currents enters the Arena*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:31 am

*A young boy morphs from it*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:32 am

Mosaku: Harunami, I am here *Bows*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:34 am

*mosaku appears with a black n white outfit with 2 swords on his back*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:35 am

*A lightning stream is coming down from the left sword and, fire from right.*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:43 am

Hello, Koshori.
Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:48 am

*Koshori snaps his hand and his appearance slowly disperse into the air, much like an illusion. Then suddenly, his body begins to form behind Mokasu, startling the young boy.*

Koshori: I see that you are here Mofasu, nice to meet you.

*His body slowly becomes transparent, just like a ghost*

Last edited by Koshori Satori aka "Tony" on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:49 am

Stop teleporting brother, >.> you startled me.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 am

Anyways, what are we doing in the Arena?
Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:53 am

"Well then. Anyway, I haven't seen you since we were kids. After we were separated, I've become much stronger than I was then."

*Koshiro's body is surrounded by black flames, yet he's not burning"
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:57 am

Ahh, is that so eh? Then, shall me fight, I have gotten stronger also.

*Black colored lightning circling me with blue fire make everyone around me rumble like an earthquake*
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:02 am

(For the future, type everything in one post)

*After watching the boys for a bit, harunami speaks up.*

Harunami: Mosaku, my nephew, welcome! You are just in time. Koshori & I were just about to partake in the traditional greeting battle. In this battle, everything goes. It will be you to versus me. Come at me with everything you got or you will die.

*Harunami closes his eyes and the wind picks up. The sky darkens & lightning flashes in the sky. He takes of the haori he was wearing. He then ties up his long spikey hair (like madara's) & unsheates his swords.*

-Father would you like me to fight with you?-

*As if by magic, Arashi (harunami's son) appears. He looks exactly like father. Long & spiky black hair. Dark black eyes. Also has black & red robes except his is sleeveless. Has a shortsword on his back.*

Harunami: No son, sit back & watch me. It's been awhile since I fought.

*Harunami then looks at Mosaku & Koshori. The next second he was gone. As they look around the arena all they see are after images of harunami. Not knowing which one to attack, mosaku takes a step towards one and was immediately thrown backwards & was met by a slash to the face. A small cut that bled appeared.*

Harunami: Come on boys. I'm just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:06 am

Mokasu: Uncle if this is a life and, death battle then I will give it my all.

*pulls out both element swords stabbing to the ground, while lightning comes up rushing towards harunami and, the fire surrounding him with no escape.
Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:12 am

*Koshori touches the ground and make a magic circle form around himself. He then takes a small vial out of his robe and threw it on the ground. Purple liquid spilled all over the magic circle and the arena is filled with darkness*

Koshiro: Don't underestimate us Lord Harunami

*As the room begins the lighten up again, snakes were swarming toward Harunami*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:15 am

*Mokasu then summons manda*

Mokasu: Kiyoshi Summoning: Great manda!

*Mokasu then commands the snake to defend us if Harunami will attack us.
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:28 am

(NICE COLABERATION! YOU BOYS JUST MAY BE MY TWO TWIN SONS FOR THAT.)

*Harunami look around at the chaos swarming him*

Haru: Hellfire, Lightning, and Snakes ehh?

*Harunami puts both swords together to form a cross. & Begins an incantation*

Haru: Water of the land hear my calls. Winds of the earth, devour it all. Combine together & fuel my power. Form to make ice & end freeze this tower.

*Harunami's swords turns to ice & he freezes the air, nullifying fire & freezing the snakes & lightning. The he uses a hand sign.*

Haru: Fire Style: Great Annihlation.

*Everything burns to crisp*

Harunami: Dont underestimate me boys.
Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:34 am

*After the smoke from the fire clears, Koshori appears undamaged and walks toward Harunami*

Koshori: Nice job Lord Harunami, you destroyed my snakes, but I am still here.

*Koshori puts out his right palm in front of him, aims it toward Harunami, and a great burst of flames come pouring straight to Harunami at the speed of sound*

Koshori: Let's see how you will dodge this one Haru.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 am

*Mokasu sucks in the fire n his mouth and, eats it.*

Mokasu: Don't you know I am made by fire and, other elements?

*Puts swords away, puts his hands together forming a purple glow.*Mokasu is running towards him covering himself in lightning and, teleports like the flash, hits hm from the back.* Watching Harunami fly into the sky then, Mokasu uses chidori current on him. Then throws blades with strings on him that are thin, tieing hm up then, Mokasu uses dragon flame when it hits him, smoke covers the air.

Mokasu: what next harunami, eh?
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:14 am

*Harunami's body hits the ground then dissolves, leaving the boys dumbfounded. Thats when they hear a loud, booming voice.*

Harunami: You boys are too naive to think that I would let you hit me with such amatuerish attacks. This arena is an extension of myself. It responds to my will.

*He makes the floor rumble as an example.*

Harunami: Remember those after images I left behind? You were simply fighting one of them. You chose wrong & that choice will cost you.

*A few secs went by before either Haru or the boys said anything. Mosaku & Koshori silently watched as Harunami remained hidden.*

Arashi: This technique you are using, father, is rather impressive. I saw the whole thing & may I say bravo.

-Oh god not this technique again. He whipped out New Namek with this one back with we visited the dbz realm.-

*A man who looked exactly like Harunami appeared except he wore black & white robes with white eyes and white hair. Assuming that was a trick of harunami, the flame of mosaku flew at the person. Without even looking, the person pointed a finger at the flame then flicked it. The flame flew towards a nearby tree and incinerated it.*

Person: Chill out man. I'm not him. My name is Amakusora. I am Harunami's Angelic Demon. & I shall be coaching you in this fight.

Harunami: I am soooo going to kick your ass, Amaku.

Amaku: Yeah suree, like Vi whooped you?

-I whooped who?-

*Vi & Sora, wearing their purple tatsumaki royal robes appeared.*

Haru: Oh god more spectators.

Sora: Oh hush brother and continue.

Haru: Fine.

*6 figures of Harunami appears & surrounded Mosaku & Koshori. Each figure, holding 2 swords aimed their swords to thier right and ran around them.

Harunami: Sacred Sword Dance: Heaven's Wheel.

*12 blades sliced up Koshori and Mosaku then pierced them in their arms & legs*

Harunami: You done boys?

Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:51 am

*Koshiro's body becomes transparent and stood there as if nothing ever happened.*

Koshiro: World Distortion Technique!

*The whole arena was warped in spiral, there was no depth at all. When Harunami tried to approach Koshiro, he ended up walking toward the wall.*

Koshiro: Have you figured out what power I specialize in yet, Lord Harunami?
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:12 pm

*A dark cloud comes over Mokasu, the lightning zapped him watching him get over powered with it.*

Mokasu: Harnami, were not the same as we were 5 years ago.
*Mokasu then starts to glow with purple aura and, then blows out all of harunami a clones while, draining there power a the same time. Mokasu then shifts n the air and, is not seen by harunami nor, his brother Koshiro.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next