~Tatsumaki~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tatsumaki~

This is where the Tatsumaki Schedrule, Daily Missions, and other Sorts will be headed. Remember after you make an account CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Sora Namisaki
Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_voting_barChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Mokasu Tatsumaki
Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_voting_barChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Harunami Namisaki
Shinazuka Zukemono
Koshori Satori aka "Tony"
Xenort Sakuma
Inazuma Fantomu
latpei
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Arashi Namichiha
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is floter

Our users have posted a total of 172 messages in 5 subjects

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.

Go down 
+4
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Mokasu Tatsumaki
Harunami Namisaki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:06 am

( You mean nephew Shina, that is arashis mother and, my aunt)

" thank you, Aunty but, I could have handled this Baka.
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:14 am

would simply look at Mokasu. "Since when did you get those eyes...? Don't you have to be an actual family member?" He looked at Harunami and then back at Mokasu. "Haru, are you shitting out babies or what? It's sort of disgusting...You might get AIDS" he of course wasn't affecting by the genjutsu as his eyes would deflect them with ease. "That won't work..." he mumbled, looking back at his brother. (What do you mean you didn't "invite" Sora? You were using him in your RP and didn't even notify you were using MY FUCKING WEBSITE. >.> Don't get all pissy when I show up) "You mentioned something about those demons... Are you finally going to kill me and take them out? Or what? What's going on with them?"

Sora's casual attitude might've startled the others, as he really had no problem with dying. Harunami had told him about the 10 demons he had sealed away within Sora's small body, AND Sora had Tatsumaki. His body was completely unstable, and once he was completely taken over, only Harunami could stop him.

"Do you really think i'll go on another rampage soon?"

He asked with another straight face.
Back to top Go down
http://darwintepe.wix.com/cursedtaka2013#!books/cnec
Inazuma Fantomu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:55 am

*In a flash of light Inazuma finally appears. He ignores all around him and just sits down with his legs crossed*

Inazuma: *sigh* I feel like fighting someone........ Shinazuka, care to make the first move ? I promise I wont kill you...... unless if i slip up or something Razz 

Shinazuka: You underestimate me Inazuma

*Shinazuka makes a Lightning Tsunami come towards me. With a snap of my fingers in a flash of bright light I teleport behind Shinazuka*

Inazuma: Your really thought that would work.....

*Inazuma places a seal on Shinazuka and he activates it*

Inazuma: This seal is called the Jail of the Gods, it is a Lightning based seal, for normal shinobi it would just shock, immobilize and cut off some of their chakra. The difference is now you are a Lightning user so this seal creates a lightning frequency go through your body which messes with your lightning chakra which will basically.......... try to tear you apart from the inside out. Your move Shinazuka

*Shinazuka is screaming in pain on the floor as the seal is tearing his body using his own lightning chakra*
Back to top Go down
Shinazuka Zukemono

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:38 am

Shina:Am i just to sexy and strong everyones wanna harm me,But wont work I May not have lightning Chakra But know i Have Wind and Fire,Fuck you seal
Shinazuka turns into wind and vanishes from the jail forcing to break the seal,He finally comes out behind Inazuka and gets ready to insert Massive wind into his body by placing the palm of his hand on Inazuma's Back and puts a masssive gush of wind into his body and pain strikes him inside.
Shinazuka:CheckMate!
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Fantomu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:52 am

*As a big hole appears in my stomach blood is oozing out of it. Then the figure disappears into black smoke fading. Inazuma then phases in behind Shinazuka and he places another seal on him*

Inazuma: Foolish child, do you really think that me, your Kage would be finished so easily, that was a phantom clone. Anyway this seal is called the Prism of Hades, you are now trapped inside a prism of darkness with poison phantom gas made by my kekigenkai inside that prism, also that prism soaks up elemental chakra. Also in a few seconds, you should feel the Jail of the Gods seal kicking back in. I want to see you escape from that.
Back to top Go down
Shinazuka Zukemono

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Shina:Such Gay Seals and stuff Lucky i cant escape this
But When the seal is about TO badly HARM Shina He is saved from Tony and Escaped the Genjustu.Everybody's Eye is wide with shock.
Shina:Why....?
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 pm

"Shina you will lose if you fight, Inazuma."
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:10 pm

"1 more thing who is tony? I see Koshori never met a "tony".
Back to top Go down
Shinazuka Zukemono

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Omg Koroshi AKA''tony''
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Would grab Ina's hand and twist it, Black and White holding swords to his throat.

Sora: Don't ignore me again...

he said casually. White would grin and whisper into Ina's ear: best not get Boss angry...

Black: Who is this guy, anyway Sora?

Sora: I already told you about him... Its Light...
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Fantomu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:41 pm

*Snaps fingers and teleports beside Sora*

Inazuma: Mōshiwakearimasen Sora-sama. Also, my hand hurts like hell. Ease up man, you don't have to be so uptight for someone your age.

*Holds a Pandora's box seal to Black and White*

Inazuma: Black, White .......Step off or else you are going to take a little trip to the dimension of the Box of Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:45 pm

"Did harunami fall asleep in the spa?
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:46 pm

"Sora, calm down there is no need to harm anyone with your goons."
Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:51 pm

Shinazuka Zukemono wrote:
Shina:Such Gay Seals and stuff Lucky i cant escape this
But When the seal is about TO badly HARM Shina He is saved from Tony and Escaped the Genjustu.Everybody's Eye is wide with shock.
Shina:Why....?

Koshori: Shina allowed me to manipulate his soul out of his body temporarily and let my soul possess his body for a second. While I was in his body, I broke the mirrors Harunami casted around my original body. I went back to my body and let Shina take control of his own body again so in return, I saved him by casting an illusion on Shina to think that he is free from his seal, therefore tricking his brain into thinking that Shina can be in full power again, and he burned through the ground with his fire chakra to escape. Now, I shall leave because I am not needed anymore. If you need me for a job, I will gladly come, farewell guys.

*Koshori teleports into an unknown land*
Back to top Go down
Shinazuka Zukemono

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Wait You Caped Dude. Take me on as Your pupil!

Everyones shocked once again
Sora laughs
Back to top Go down
Shinazuka Zukemono

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:55 pm

NOTE:I am talking to Koroshi
Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:47 pm

*Koshori hears the cry of Shinazuma and teleports back into the scene.*

Koshori: Only on one condition, you must allow me to manipulate your soul anytime, only then will I take you in as a pupil.

Shina: Deal!

Koshori: Very well then. If you break the promise tho, something bad will happen. I've already set an illusion in your brain that will only be set off if you break the promise. Come here boy.

*Shina walks toward Koshori to find out that Koshori has laid a hand on his head, and they both teleport out leaving sparkles behind. Then, those sparkles merged together and formed a girl, hot and almost nude, just covered by barely any sparkles.*

Girl: I'm gonna hang with you guys for a while, especially Inazuma. If I get hurt, Koshori will come to my rescue and save me.

Last edited by Koshori Satori aka "Tony" on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:47 pm

*Harunami walks out of the spa yawning. His hair is really messed up and he is only wearing a towel.*

Harunami: Whoaa! That spa is the shit! Babe come say hello.

*A woman walks from the spa room. She has the skin of a person mixed with black and white. She has black hair with blondish/gold hair, which is messed up like haru's. She is wearing her black and gold bath robes with a golden wolf on the back. Hour glass shape with huge boobs, about the size of mirajane from fairy tail.*

Harunami: Gents, this is my wife, Kazumi. Kazumi this is Inazuma, Shinazuka, Koshori and Sora's Son, Mokasu. You already know Sora, but I dont know who the fuck black and white are.

Kazumi: Hello boys. Nice to meet you. Hope my husband isn't causing anybody trouble. He knows his punishment if he comes home with trouble.

*Harunami smiles then winks*

Harunami: Haha ok babe. Go get rest. I'm training you later.

*She shakes her head then transforms into a wolf and jets off.*

Harunami: *gets serious* Wtf is with this noise. I was busy in there and you people in here disturbing me. I almost came out and killed you all.

*Harunami raises his power level into the millions to prove how serious he is*

Harunami: Me and Arashi versus you 6.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:40 pm

I will sit out I versed you two already it would be boring to fight you guys again.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:49 pm

"Fine I will make the first move." Shifts in the air , then appears in harunami forcing him to look at my eyes putting him gen. " magic summoning: summoning of crystal trap on arashi. " your guys turn make a move before they break out.
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Black and White would smile, placing their swords on Ina's shoulder in complete symmetry. Then they relaxed, the swords still on his shoulder

White: Haru-Chan! Don't you remember us? We're Zero!

Black: ...

Sora: You do realize I'm the only one even close enough to not get killed by your power... Plus.. Me and These fools will slaughter Arashi... And he's older then me..

Black: Yes, Kishigaki... Give us more of a challenge... Don't you want to see Tatsumaki?

Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:59 pm

Harunami: You fools underestimate my son. He is almost as powerful as I am. & Amaku is more powerful than both sora and tatsumaki last I checked.

*Harunami waves his hand and him and arashi are dressed in black and gold robes like Kazumi. He flashes his eternal sharingan and the training room warps into a death chamber with gravity 200x normal and oxygen scarce. Everybody but harunami and arashi.*

Harunami: This is where we do our warm up training. Meaning I control this. I control everything in this palace with my power.

*Harunami waves his hand and the temperature raises to super nova. The crystals turn to diamond and fell allowing Arashi to escape.

Arashi: Father, I was comfortable in there. I was just about to curl up in my new wings and watch you fight.

Harunami: *facepalm* Get in the fighting mood nigga.

Arashi: Yes Father.

*Amaku's face emerges from my sword*

Amaku: I could have sworn I removed Tornado-baka from Sora 3 months ago. His power level should be about 1/16th Raditz.

Harunami: Haha a raditz joke. Hilarious anyways nahh be and arashi got this. Just watch this.

*With insane speed, Harunami ran and bitch slapped Black into White then kicked Mosaku in the nuts and uppercutted him when he folded over. He then took sora's sword out their shealth and threw them to arashi who sliced them all the way down to the hilt. He threw them back to haru who placed them back in their shealth then returned back to his original spot. All everybody saw was harunami switch stances.*

Harunami: Aint no way I'm losing on my turf.
Back to top Go down
Shinazuka Zukemono

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Shina And Tony Are Walking forward a mountain.
Shina:So Sensei or if u want me to call u that
Tony:Sensei's Fine
Shina:Anyway for me to get stronger when is my training gonna start:
Tony:It already did
Shina:What the .......
Tony:For example ,Heads UP!
Shina jumps to side as fire droppings are about to land on his hand
Shina:Creepy bastard
Tony:sighs* Just Keep Walking
Shina:By the way,Whats your problem with :bodies and souls Creep
Tony:Ill tell you when you defeat me one day
Shina Smirks
Shina:Lets Make it now!
Tony stops as he heard Shinazuka's Voice
The two stand Face to face ready to fight
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Black would've grinned as he saw Harunami rush towards him. His skin would start to bubble as he was touched, and his texture would literally BLEED onto Harua skin. He wouldn't be physical anymore, he'd be more of a plasma coating that would make Harus skin blacker then it was already. Harunami probably wouldn't feel anything, but his magic and chakra would be slowly sucked out of him: little by little: and returned to Sora.

Once this was complete, Sora's chakra levels would sky rocket. When Arashi came to mess with Sora's swords, he'd flash his eyes before gripping Arashi by his throat and Suthomagashing it, leaving a hole about the size of a soccer ball.

Sora's voice would switch to Tatsumaki's and simply say: Funny...That may be your son, but it isn't Arashi. Arashi switched over to Tatsumaki months ago, didn't you know that? Guess your not shitting out babies, you're probably cloning them.

He'd grapple the random, whatever, he had been fighting and chucked the body towards Harumami. He was sure it could still fight, but with Harunamis power, Sora was getting stronger every second.

White would take his palm and tap onto Soras back before walking away, which would start to Lightin Soras skin up, some, too.

Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:40 am

Pulls out swords teleporting to harunami running chakara through the blades stabbing harunami in the belly making his chakara go faste to sora. Then stabs arashis clone stealing every bit of chakara drop in him watching him fade away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next