~Tatsumaki~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tatsumaki~

This is where the Tatsumaki Schedrule, Daily Missions, and other Sorts will be headed. Remember after you make an account CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Sora Namisaki
Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_voting_barChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Mokasu Tatsumaki
Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_voting_barChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Harunami Namisaki
Shinazuka Zukemono
Koshori Satori aka "Tony"
Xenort Sakuma
Inazuma Fantomu
latpei
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Arashi Namichiha
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is floter

Our users have posted a total of 172 messages in 5 subjects

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.

Go down 
+4
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Mokasu Tatsumaki
Koshori Satori aka "Tony"
Harunami Namisaki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:00 am

(Sora's whole post was pure bull shit. In my post, everything I did to you worked and I ended the attack with me untouched. You didn't even see it coming, yet in your post my attack was still going and you dodged it? Tf. Role play with logic. Ima go with this time but don't make that mistake twice)

-back to role playing-

*The heat the subsides and everybody but Harunami and Arashi is seen sitting on the ground hot and dehydrated*

Harunami: Haha, I'm sorry fellas. I couldn't help but use the heat, with a bit of illusion magic, and create a mirage. It was too tempting xD.

Arashi: Father, why are you toying with them. Mother and I need to train so lets hurry this up.

Harunami: Yes son, I agree. Oh and you're right. The first 'Arashi' did betray me and switch to Tatsumaki. Which is why I stripped him of his name and gave it my new son here. He is now The Storm of Namisaki.

*Arashi summons a storm with just lightning & thunder*

Harunami: Ahaha, Kids love theatrics.

*Harunami & Arashi pulls out their swords out and throws each other their left hand sword.*

Harunami: Whos up first? Ina? Moku? White or haha Black? Nahh I wanna kill black. I'll just injury the rest of you. How about you Arashi?

Arashi: I think I wanna Kill 4 of Sora's demons and replace them with the angels made out of Mokasu's shit.

Harunami: How the hell will you get the shit out of Mokasu to make 4 shit clones

Arashi: Beat him.

Harunami: You want to beat the shit out of him? Hmm.. seems legit.

*Harunami waves his hand and the diamonds go into the earth. He also lowers the temperature to make it cold. He then takes off his robes to show a black sleeveless gi with a red phoenix on the back with black bottoms*

Harunami: Black and Mokasu, you're first.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:23 am

" Arashi you annoy me....." Sucks up the lightning and thunder from the storm. "Baka I control elements such as lightning." Breathes in the heat of this room making it cooler. I teleport in front of arashi.

"Don't you know I won't Die to someone pathetic like you." I tap arashis belly stealing his chakara then blasting a chakara blast in him making him puke up blood.

"I already have a grudge on you for interfering with your fathers and my fight."Now I would like to see you try and beat me with your bare hands.

Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:14 am

*Arashi coughs up blood in his hand then his body heals instantly*

Arashi: Fool, I'm angelic. My blood heals people. Including myself. Also, you may control the elements but I control this room. The storm you just absorbed is an extension of myself as I am Storm. That storm contains lethal poison, an elixir, and small amounts of chakras in blocks. The poison is going to slowly absorb your chakra and stop your heart. The elixir is going to remove any trace of my family's blood from your system, removing the namisaki keke genkai from you're system. & the chakra blocks will allow me or Father to control you with chakra threads. In other words, you're my bitch.

Harunami: Hahaha. I did not expect that son. Well done!
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:34 am

Releases all lightning and, fire chakara.

"I should've seen that coming." Taps Arashi on his chest your chakara blocked so that means you no longer control me or no longer heal your self and regenerate chakara we can do this all day cuz.

Absorbs arashis chakara this time his base not element chakara.
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:53 am

*Arashi lets Moku drain his chakra not knowing of the horror that awaited.*

Arashi: *pants* You just..decreased... the time you... had. The more chakra you use... the faster the poison spreads. I'd say you have 5 minutes before your chakra networks decay and your heart stops.

Moku: More than enough time to finish you off.

*He goes to attack arashi when harunami uses chakra threads to pulls moku's arms and legs, leaving him wide open long enough for arashi to channel water through his left sword and pierce his chest. All of the lightning chakra in his body is mixed with water and electrocutes him.*

Harunami: Arashi you can get up now. Your jutsu is set now. Lets wait until the oppertune moment to active it. For now stand up, its not like you're hurt.

*But Arashi falls to the ground. His body is cold and limp. Harunami calls for his son in tears but Arashi doesn't move an inch. He was dead..*

*Harunami sends a quick prayer for his son then slowly gets up. The wind picks up around him. The ground cracks and the sky rumbles. Harunami's hair raises above his head as his body slowly levitates in the air. His eyes rolls to the back of his head and his body bulks up a bit. Red and black aura surrounds his body and when he speaks his voice is loud, booming, and demonic*

Haru: I. Am. Going. To. Fucking. Kill. You. All!

* He brings his arms and legs in close then thrust them out as his wings, horns, and halo forms. One wing is white. The other is black. His halo his black and horns are white. His eyes coming back from the back of his head and one is pure black and the other is pure white. Harunami waves his hand and summons 100 demons, about the power level of a Jinchuuriki, with all types of weapons and send them to attack. He then teleports, grabs arashi, teleports somewhere, then teleports back in the blink of an eye. He then moves faster than anyone expected, grabbed Moku by the neck and dragge his face through the ground then round house kicked him then teleports behind him then punched and kicked him around like lee in 8 gates and finished it by taking out arashi's sword and cutting off his arm. He then throws him into his father.

Harunami: KO!

*Haru then roars*
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 am

(I've put up with your Roleplaying shit for a long time, but now i'm going to tell you a little something something. When you roleplay, YOU CANNOT CONTROL THE OTHER PERSONS CHARACTER. For example, you always making Sora, or any other character talk or do things isn't allowed. That's not roleplaying, that's you telling me what my characters doing. You can't do that. You also metagame. Metagaming is when you automatically say an attack hits without having my consent or anyone elses consent. How do I know Harunami is stronger than Sora? I don't. The only thing making Harunami stronger then Sora is because you, Harunami, are SAYING he is. How do we know that Harunami is stronger then Sora, but Sora is just NEARLY there? If every single one of your attacks hits, how is it roleplaying? It's not roleplaying. If you notice, unless i'm talking to YOU specifically, I normally post something like.

Sora would blah blah attempting to plow his elbow into his opponents stomach

If the opponent wanted to, he could dodge, evade, or counter. Every post is an ATTEMPT or dialogue.

Now, following actual roleplay rules, let's fucking roleplay, shall we?)

With Mokasu increasing the speed of the chakra recovery towards Sora (since Harunami went along with that post) Black would Orochimaru-slither his way around and stand in front of Mokasu. He'd tap Mokasu, allowing the bond between Harunami's chakra to split between just Sora to Sora and Mokasu. This would help Mokasu recover, and HOPEFULLY stop the poisan. "My attacks are all support. You rush in, i've got your back.." He said in a low voice. He didn't particularly like Mokasu, but Mokasu was Sora's adopted son, and had implanted blood of the Tatsumaki. He had to be nice.

White would teleport beside Sora and wrap himself around Sora's wounds, similar to what White Zetsu did to Obito's body. Sora's chakra would settle for a moment and then explode. He was now completely bonded with both White and Black Zero. "Let's get started..." He said, looking at Arashi.

"You aren't the real Arashi... I'll rip you apart and save your brain for the original Arashi..."

"As for you Harunami... I'm flattered you haven't even gone 25% percent yet, but this is going to be too easy unless you pump some blood into that....thing... of yours...."

Back to top Go down
http://darwintepe.wix.com/cursedtaka2013#!books/cnec
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:45 pm

(So I still got my arm?)

"Thank you Father, White , and Black."

Taps Black and, White. Then taps Sora. A purple aura surrounds their body. "You guys not might need this but, it protects you from these demons for like 30 minutes.

"So we got to kill them fast...."
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Sora: Get in front of me....

Sora would say with a cold voice. His sentence didn't even finish before his body was instantly ripped apart and started to transform. Black and White both stood in front of him and yelled "BRACE YOURSELF" before a loud roar was heard. His body started to crumble before it expanded into a demon-like object. It had a purple scar on its side that said "3" representing Sora's third demon. His body then started to shrink into a more humanoid figure. He had his body back, but he was pretty much taken over.

Sora(To himself): Who's dying.... Who's living.... Might as well kill them all..
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Teleports to harunami.

Moka: Let's finish what we started. Uses Tatsumaki eyes, runs lightning chakara through my right katana about to stab harunami, he can either dodged evade or counter.
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:18 pm

(There is no fucking chakra bond between You and I since the damn thing was a mirage. & wtf you talking about. Unlike you, my shit has logic. I say an attack hits and unless the opponent wants to be hit, the person finds a way out of it. Your fucking idea of role playing is this: Me: Punch, You: Block then kick, Me: Block then Kick, You: Block then punch. <-- That shit is boring as hell and a deadlock. I'm not trying to battle your weak as character all year. Read the post BEFORE your ass stepped in. THATS how you damn role play. & My character is stronger than yours because I'm a smarter and better RP'er than you. So deal with it and RP with logic)

-back to rp-

*Harunami raised the temperature to super nova level to increase his jutsu. He grabs his right sword and draws a series of magic symbols in the air then cuts him and in just a moment, he flew and dripped blood in for spots surrounding his enemies.*

Harunami: Hell Magic: Fires of Hades

*The blood starts to bubble and soon a flame about the size of the gedo statue rose above them. The flames were as hot as the devil's flames as well as powered by the super nova heat. Harunami could witstand the heat but his opponents wasn't trained to it. This heat even evaporated water techniques opon use.*

Harunami: Heaven Magic: Wings of the Saved.

*Harunami used that magic to give angelic wings to each demon, allowing them to fly at speeds of a god.*

Harunami: Creation Magic: 100 Katanas

*He also gave them swords made of the same steel as his. And he used this final technique.*

Harunami: Creation Magic: Souls of the Beloved.

*Harunami summoned each and every soul that he had ever taken from somebody as well as the souls of the people his enemies cared about and put them into his demons. Some where old namichiha members sora loved. Sora's mother and father and adoptive mother and father was there. Moku' parents was there as well as his siblings. And a few people zero knew was there. Haru created a stronger, more dangerous edo tensei.*

Harunami- *Roars a command* Kill! KILL! KILLL!

*The demons rushed through the fire, trapping the others. Harunami hovers above. Talking to somebody.*

Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Tatsumaki eyes come on. Looks at all the demons sending them into time warp space exploding them.
Moka: Says to himself this is fake my parents are dead. Teleports behind harunami " I hate you"
Grabs his leg and slams him back and forth while running lightning chakara in him paralyzing him so he is unable to move.

" Angle or not you will die today."
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:56 pm

*Demons explodes then respawns. Harunami also explodes, leaving dust behind*

Harunami: *says from the shadows* My demons cannot be killed by tactics like that haha. & ohh your parents are dead. Thats true, but their soul resides in one of these demons. Technically, your parents are in 2 of my demons and I control them. I also control you.

*Harunami appears from the demon horde and makes Moku's parents attack him with excellent swordsman ship. Then, Hau send chakra threads to moku, controlling his body to dodge and disarm his mother and use the sword she dropped to stab himself in the spine, paralyzing himself from the waist down. Harunami then makes 20 spirit clones of himself and invisible in them. They all speak at the same time.

Harunami: I cannot be killed and I cannot lose to the likes of a tatsumaki. I shall exterminate each of you as an offering to my son.
Back to top Go down
Sora Namisaki
Admin
Sora Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:12 pm

At this moment, Harunami would've been transported to hell for the sins he commited.

Satan himself would offer to train Harunami, but keep him there until he said otherwise. Harunami was beaten to near death, EASILY, and would then would resort to the fake Arashi dying forever, and Harunami having to put himself back together.

Everyone fighting him got amnesia and wouldn't remember the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5