~Tatsumaki~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Tatsumaki~

This is where the Tatsumaki Schedrule, Daily Missions, and other Sorts will be headed. Remember after you make an account CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Sora Namisaki
Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_voting_barChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mokasu Tatsumaki
Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_voting_barChapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Harunami Namisaki
Shinazuka Zukemono
Koshori Satori aka "Tony"
Xenort Sakuma
Inazuma Fantomu
latpei
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Arashi Namichiha
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:04 pm
Statistics
We have 16 registered users
The newest registered user is floter

Our users have posted a total of 172 messages in 5 subjects

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.

Go down 
+4
Shinagera Yakimatsu
Mokasu Tatsumaki
Harunami Namisaki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Sora: Magic tricks huh? This is a damn arena, not a talent show.

Vi: Oh hush up baby and watch the fight.

Arashi: Mosaku has concealed himself quite nicely. If father wasnt transcendent, it would be a flawless jutsu.

Amaku: Mosaku, he can sense your chakra & thermal energy. & koshori, your world distortion has no effect. A namisaki royal's bloodline controls this arena. Harunami can see the path through his will.

*The air gets cold & the sun disappears.*

Harunami: Amaku is right. You are fighting on my turf boys. I have the ability to nullify all traps. & right about now im about to use one of my own.

*The ground becomes frosted by the extreme drop in temperature. Harunami makes the ground rumbles & shift elevations. Mosaku gives away his position by sliding into a wall then into Koshori.*

Harunami: The cuts I gave you are filled with my special namisaki elixer. By now, it should have spread through your veins, mixing with the water & blood in your blood in your body. The elixir will revive you once dead upon the end of the of this. Mosaku has absolutely no chance at survival. He is made up of the 4 elements, meaning any counters his elements can hurt him.

Sora: Ohhh get ON with it.

Vi: I call fighting him next.

*Harunami flashes a pair of eyes that neither koshori nor mosaku has ever seen*

Harunami: Namisaki Sacred Art: Mystic Freeze

*All the cold air currents become visible as Harunami directs his eyes toward mosaku & koshori. His eyes flash white the back to black & the cold flows from the air & ground and into the boys. Their eyes wide open as their body freezes from the inside. The last thing they saw was Harunami's lopsided smile.

Amaku, Sora, Vi, Arashi: About time.
Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:44 am

Koshori: So you haven't figured it out yet. This isn't the real me but an illusion. All I merely did was store my chakra and thermal energy.

*The real Koshori comes out of his hiding spot and sits down on the floor waiting for something to happen.*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:13 am

*The ground rumbles Mokasu starts to turn red getting scales on him like a dragon the fire running in him makes him become unfrozen*

*Mokasu opens his mouth sucking in all the chakara in the air then, eats it his whole body becomes fat then explodes while, putting a shield on his brother and, leaving the clone behind to explode and, he shifts into the air.*then throws a whole bunch of Kunais surrounding harunami.*
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:29 pm

*Harunami looks at the kunai & they fall in mid air. Haru then draws out a sword and stabs it into the snowy ground then watched as black symbols stretch out and cover the arena. Haru does a hand but it does nothing. As the black symbols reach towarda koshori, he jumps back but it met by impact with an invisible wall.*

Harunami: You did exactly what I wanted you to do koshori. Amaku told you that traps wont work on me in this arena yet you tried it anyways. I saw the whole thing which led mw to trapping you in my verison of crystal ice mirrors. This ice is fueled by the cold currents in this arena meaning it is 10x as indescructible as haku's and its set it like it would be at a magic show. Mirrors make this disappear but they also make things reappear. In other words, you are stuck.

*Haru turns to mosaku. His eyes are bright white. His hair falls out of the hair tail & flashes from black to white. The black on his robes turn white & gigantic angel wings sprout from his back. He looks like an Angel.*

Harunami: This is my angelic form. My power is otherworldly now. The black symbols surrounding koshori over there is called Hell's Key. If he so much as moves a muscle, the key will unlock the gates of Hell & he will be tossed it. The only person who can go get him is Sora over there.

Sora: Yo ass staying there for awhile if you go. & my father is not a happy camper.

*Arashi is staring intensively. His eyes are starting to glow.*

Amaku: Master, hurry this up. Arashi needs your attention.

Haru: This is almost finished son. Koshori is finished. All that is left is Mosaku.

*Harunami draws out his other sword and gestures for mosaku to attack.*
Back to top Go down
Shinagera Yakimatsu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:41 am

Harunami Namisaki wrote:
*Harunami looks at the kunai & they fall in mid air. Haru then draws out a sword and stabs it into the snowy ground then watched as black symbols stretch out and cover the arena. Haru does a hand but it does nothing. As the black symbols reach towarda koshori, he jumps back but it met by impact with an invisible wall.*

Harunami: You did exactly what I wanted you to do koshori. Amaku told you that traps wont work on me in this arena yet you tried it anyways. I saw the whole thing which led mw to trapping you in my verison of crystal ice mirrors. This ice is fueled by the cold currents in this arena meaning it is 10x as indescructible as haku's and its set it like it would be at a magic show. Mirrors make this disappear but they also make things reappear. In other words, you are stuck.

*Haru turns to mosaku. His eyes are bright white. His hair falls out of the hair tail & flashes from black to white. The black on his robes turn white & gigantic angel wings sprout from his back. He looks like an Angel.*

Harunami: This is my angelic form. My power is otherworldly now. The black symbols surrounding koshori over there is called Hell's Key. If he so much as moves a muscle, the key will unlock the gates of Hell & he will be tossed it. The only person who can go get him is Sora over there.

Sora: Yo ass staying there for awhile if you go. & my father is not a happy camper.

*Arashi is staring intensively. His eyes are starting to glow.*

Amaku: Master, hurry this up. Arashi needs your attention.

Haru: This is almost finished son. Koshori is finished. All that is left is Mosaku.

*Harunami draws out his other sword and gestures for mosaku to attack.*

Mosaku isnt the only one left. I am here too.
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 am

*Shinagera materializes out of nowhere & proceeds to attack Harunami. But he is intercepted by Arashi. His eyes getting brighter by the second*

Arashi: I will not allow you to harm my father.

Haru: Ho Hoo Hoooo. Was just going to interrupt now were we young shinagera. Thank you Arashi. But finish him quickly. Your power isn't stable.

*Arashi pulls out his short sword from his back. He then draws chakra to his finger tips and touches the blade. The blade splits in to then is absorbed by each his arm. He demonstrates his power by turning his arm to swords. One is white, oozing black fire & the other is black oozing white fire.*

Arashi: Sacred Sword Dance: Sword Manipulation.

*Arashi behind an incantation*

Arashi: Out of the night, I summon thee. Into the light, I command thee. Grant me power in my fight. Come to me Koku & Byakurai.

*The sky turns black and flashes with white lightning. White & black lightning falls consistantly from the sky. Arashi controls the lightning with his swords kokurai & byakurai. With his power he zaps himself white lightning & he becomes byakurai.*

Arashi: Let's dance.
Back to top Go down

Koshori Satori aka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:18 am

Koshiro: Ahahaha. I could get out of this thing anytime without moving a muscle. Its just that I don't feel like it cuz I'm tired, therefore I'll accept losing for now. Otherwise, this fight would be way too long.

*Koshiro proceeds to fall asleep without moving a muscle while everyone else is fighting*
Back to top Go down
Inazuma Fantomu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:24 am

*A phantom like figure phases behind Sora and Vi*

Inazuma: Hi Vi and Sora-sama.

*They roll their eyes and pretend I'm not there*

Inazuma: Come on at least say hi

*While this dialogue is taking place the figure solidifies into a man about an inch shorter than Sora with a black and yellow cloak with the kanji saying my name at the back  '稲妻ファントム'. He has spike black hair and a dark skin completion*

Sora: Hi... Now go to the other side of the arena and don't bother us

Inazuma: Fine....
*I snap my fingers and with a flash of light I teleport to the opposite side of the arena*

Harunami: Damn it ANOTHER spectator

Inazuma: *shouting and waving* Hi Harunami-sama

*Everyone facepalms at my childish actions*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Mokasu: You are so lazy Koshori anyways Arashi do you really want to lose?
*Teleports to a kunai set down next to harunami and keeps on teleporting around making a tornado, blades were thrown t him while he was getting slashed into pieces.*
Mokasu: Arashi your next got that?
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:38 pm

*Harunami, with his 'special eyes' saw the whole thing happen in slow motion (like sasuke in the final valley fight). Instead of dodging, he simply closed himself up with himself wings. While inside himself wing shell, he stored up his chakra. With his stored up chakra, he sent out chakra threads and took control of the shuriken. He then flew high in the air.)

Harunami: Arashi, zap these with your Kokurai & Byakurai (white and black lighnting)

*Harunami sent the shurikens his way and manuevered them so that each one was charged with lightning. He then made the air warm to melt the ice into water.)

Harunami: Water Style: Typhoon

*Harunami spring rapidly in the air as the water sprouts from his body making a lightning charged, water tornado. Haru closed his eyes & the wind picked up to extreme speeds, lifting him up above the tornado. He then directed his air towards the tornado.*

Harunami: Collaberation Technique: Lightning Hurricane.

*Harunami then swoops down to slice Mosaku while at the same time directing the hurricane behind him. Not know how to dodge both attacks, Mosaku stood there. Haru, with his lopsided smile, didnt attack, instead he threw the sword in the ground and extended Hell's Key to Mosaku. Being trapped there ensured that the hurricane would hit him or he will be sent to hell along with Koshori.

Harunami: It's my victory nephew. Either way you are fucked. Try not to wince.

*Harunami turned back into his normal form and sat down as Shinagera & Arashi had there battle.*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Mokasu: Harunami didn't I tell you that I am not the same five years ago?

*Lightning style:Art of air transformation. Without getting dragged to hell or hit my a hurricane Mokasu then shifted through time and space trapping arashi in a genjutsu seeing that he is being attacked my lightning clones and fire clones.*

Mokasu: Cousin Arashi shouldn't you stop interfering? You're father doesn't need your help he is a Harunami the strongest, so stop.

*mokasu still shifting in air goes in harunami a body with a lightnng zap*

Mokasu: Harunami either you forfeit or we both die * pulls out a sword from harunami a back and places it on are neck* your call
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Harunami: Silly child, you fell straight into my trap. You see, I knew that element attacks don't work on you. The hurricane and hell's key was nothing but bait.

*Harunami morphs from hell's key with his appearance changed. His white wings now pitch black. His robes are now rigid, sleeveless and all black. Black horns appear on his head and his body has a black aura around him. In the blink of an eye, he moved his hands and the harunami Mosaku was holding turned into a puppet who resembled Mosaku's mother. Making the mistake of staring into it's eye, Harunami used chakra threads to use the puppet's hidden blade to pierce him. The blade was covered in a toxin that paralyzed the body instantly. Mosaku swords falls out his hands and haru catches then with his chakra threads and drives the element swords into his body which frys him.*

Harunami: Never thought that you can be harmed by your own elements? Now you have 3 choices. Forfeit, Die by me, or Die by Arashi who is about 5 minutes away from evolving.

Sora: BOOOOOOO

Vi:..........

Amaku: I wonder which side he is more inclinded to.

Arashi: ....
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 pm

*Mokasu come out using lightning and, is limping away from harunami.*

Mokasu: Harunami, did you not know a piece of me was in your main body?

*Harunamis belly is sliced open with blood gushing out and, Mokasus clone comes out with the elemental heart of harunami and throws it to Arashi.

Mokasu: yea yea I know harunami your not dead it was your clone but at least I got rid of a clone. Now for the real battle.

*Mokasu charges chakara then blasting Koshori out of the trap. Mokasus eyes turn purple the arena is starting to rumble purple aura glowing around Mokasus body the form he is going into looks like Susanoo but it isn't he then turns to arashi he is looking into my eyes Mokasu shifts behind him while he is in genjutsu tieing him up with thin strong strings you can't see does sasuke a shrunken technique lighting the strings on fire and throwing blades on them while watching arashi turning to dust and bleeding out blood.*

Mokasu: Arashi why did you make a clone to spectate instead of you? This clone talks a lot. Harunami did you not notice this was your cousins clone.

* throws the strings with shurikens and fire on them at harunami tieing him up turning him to make him look at my eyes now he is in genjutsu Mokasu uses chidori piercing harunami throw his heart.
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Harunami: About time you killed arashi. I was wondering if you were ever going to figure it out.

*Sora dissapears. Vi disappears. Shinagera disappears. Arashi disappears. Inazuma disappears and Harunami disappears. The sky turns pitch black. The only light is coming from a bright white moon with a black tetragram on it.*

Mosaku: What? How?

Harunami: This is a technique your grandfather taught me. It's called Devil's Eye. If you are wondering where this came from, well it all started when you walked in this room.

*Amaku morphs into Harunami, and Koshori transform into Arashi.*

Harunami: I tried several times to tell your that this room is an extension of myself. I control everything is here. Ocular powers don't work on me. Illusions don't work. & traps don't work. From the moment you walked in this room, every attack you used has been absorbed by replicas of myself and spectator made by this room, fueling my Hell Magic. Every attack was put into your head by my demonic whispering. In other words, i controlled you. Just like I controlled those puppet replicas. Also wondering where koshori and inazuma went? Well I sent them to hell to watch from the moon with sora & vi during the time i was in my wing shield. Placed tags on them with chakra threads. Also switched koshori with arashi & allowed him to absorb the chakra that was being stored. He should be transforming into a bring like me at any moment.

*The air intensifies with power. Black and white fire auras surround arashi as he screams in agony. A halo starts to form above his head.*

Haru: Ahh, his dominant form is angelic. Well in mere moments, he will be like earlier form. Your choice now. Die or die or die lol or give up.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:09 am

Moka: I pierced you in the heart with my lightning blade.

*Mokas eyes form into the ems. His purple Susanoo forms.*

Moka: I know what I have to do, destroy the heart of this arena.

* Moka then points his hands in the sky with purple lighting in one and black fire in the other summoning lightning Kirin and fire Kirin forming them together turning it into a white Kirin, seeing harunami n arashi n there wings hiding like girls Moka summons a dragon to give him a ride. The Kirin comes in a flash destroying the wings of his foes and, piercing the heart of. This arena beast.

Moka: Haru looks like your vulnerable no wings no clones no absorbing arashi your beast like mode has failed should have been quicker.
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:42 am

*Harunami & Arashi falls. Then 5 seconds later their bodies disappear then they are seen standing in the same spot.*

Harunami: You still haven't learned, my Nephew. The Devil's Eye is Hell Magic fused with the Ocular Jutsu, Izanagi & Izanami. Izanagi won't let you touch us and Izanami makes you repeat your last technique over and over until I stop it. & the Hell Magic strengthens my powers. As itachi said, there is no escaping izanami. Forfeit now or spread the rest of eternity attacking me and failing.
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:57 am

*Sets sword down eyes go back to normal, *Bows*

Moka: Fine I forfeit.
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

*Harunami changes back to normal. He walks over to Arashi, touches him with a finger and he powers down then faints. Harunami picks him up then waves his hand & The Devil's Eye disappears. Everybody is seen standing in the same spot looking confused as hell.*

Haru: Well done Mokasu & Koshori. That was an excellent battle. If we wasn't fighting here then you would have forced me to get serious.

*He waves his hand again & Hell's Key disappears and Koshori teleports to Mokasu's side.*

Sora: What the fuck just happened. One minute you idiots fighting, next minute you disappear, minute after that Mokasu is one the ground & fight is over.

Vi: I'm curious as well.

Amaku: That was the perfected form of a Magic/Jutsu collaberation technique called, The Devil's Eye.

Sora: Father taught you how to channel his power and not me!!!!!!

Haru: Haha no foolish brother, I created Hell Magic. Fused it with chakra, and it became a keke genkai. Thats why I can transform into a hybrid.

Sora: hmph. . .

Haru: Sooo what's next.
Back to top Go down
Shinazuka Zukemono

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:22 pm

*ShinaZuka appears with the flash of Wind,handling his Scythe,Taking off his black hoodie and speaks*
Shinazuka:Well,isnt it you fools i arrived to"
Back to top Go down
Tamashii Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:24 pm

*Tamashii stands atop a mountain, his eyes in the cloud. The sounds of birds chirping around him, the wind brushing against his face. He looks at the ground under the peak. His dark blue eyes fading grey in the darkness. Clouds of dark grey ash fly off of his scarf that dances in the wind. He looks up and sighs.*

Tamashii:....Where the heck am I?
Back to top Go down
Shinazuka Zukemono

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:28 pm

*ShinaZuka appears with the flash of Wind,handling his Scythe,Taking off his hoodie off his head* and Appears behind Harunami*
Shinazuka:Well,Well Koroshi,Harunami Long time no see*
Back to top Go down
Mokasu Tatsumaki

Mokasu Tatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Moka: Uncle Harunami, who is ShinaZuka?
Back to top Go down
Shinazuka Zukemono

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:42 pm

*Shinazuka Smirks and Looks at Young Moka*
Shinazuka:Well,if it isnt the Nephew Of Harunami
*Haru looks at Shinazuka with Disgrace*
*ShinaZuka walks foward to Harunami's Throne and sits*
Shina:Ill be sleeping now,Dont disturb me!Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Harunami Namisaki

Harunami Namisaki

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:14 pm

*Harunami snaps his finger and the throne changes into a phoenix, knocking Shinazuka to the ground. The bird then flys over to haru and land on his shoulder.*

Haru: First off, bitch, don't ever in your damn life sit on my throne. I will kill you. Secondly you just soiled the Sacred Namisaki Mascot/Pet. Her name is Yarimari and she is upset.

Yari: Damn right I'm upset.

*Everybody is like 0_O*
Back to top Go down
Shinazuka Zukemono

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:21 pm

*Shinazuka Rage face*
Shinazuka:What Part of Do not disturb you do not Understand,Fool
*ShinaZuka Sends a fire current are Haru with his Scythe,Vanishes with the Flash of Wind and become behind Harunami And speaks*
ShinaZuka:My nap with beatiful how dare you disturb it
*Stabs Harunami*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.   Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Namisaki Family Enters.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next